SBI EMS Login : The State Bank of India provides EMS SBI facility to their Employees to create official email id. The SBI EMS is an enterprise internet messaging system which specially developed for the SBI users. There are too many employees who have work on SBI associate bank. The only SBI users may eligible to access SBI EMS Portal. In this guide you will get the all information about SBI EMS.
SBI EMS Mail Login
The direct login features of EMS (Employee Management System) does not provides by The State Bank of India Group. All the Employees who want to make account in state bank enterprise messaging system then they should required to register to get their username and password on onlinesbi. The Employees should contact their EMS local head department or Admin.
Below you can see the format of sbi ems email ids user accounts to how to create it with sbi and its associate banks.
- State Bank of India (SBI) – [email protected]
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – [email protected]
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP) – [email protected]
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – [email protected]
- State Bank of Jaipur and Bikaner (SBBJ) – [email protected]co.in
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) – [email protected]
Have a look on few Rules to use SBI EMS Mail Service
Very Important Guidelines & Instructions of SBI EMS Mail Login:
- First of all the Employees should contact their Administration Department or IT Service Department to create EMS account.
- After Registration of SBI EMS Mail service, you have your private username and password details for account.
- The Verification process for the Registration of Mail service will be active withing 24 hours, just wait 1 day.
- On next day the Employees can able to login in SBI EMS Portal.
- The Employees should change their SBI EMS Login Password one time period in 90 days.
- If Employees do not login to their SBI EMS account till 90 days, the old password automatically expire. Then after they should create a new password for SBI EMS Login.
- To create a new password, Employees should contact the EMS helpline by sending Service request via Email to [email protected]
- The Employees may able to access SBI EMS Account on Computer or Laptop. But they must not change the DNS setting of the system otherwise SBI EMS Portal will be not open.
- The SBI EMS Portal is secured with SSL (secure socket layer). If Employees enters wrong password till five times then automatically disable / locked EMS account till next 30 minutes.
- If Employees change the password of SBI EMS Login, then the automatically system will sent a confirmation Email on Employee’s registered Mail address. The Employees must not logout their running session while using EMS Service.
SBI EMS Helpline Number / Help Desk Email Address
SBI EMS IP Phone Number: 100123, 100124, 100123 and 100127
SBI EMS Email Address: [email protected]
EMS Helpline No.(Mumbai): 022 – 2756679
To know more details about SBI EMS Login for Email management services which available for State Bank of India Employees, you can visit official website at www.sbi.co.in and SBI EMS Portal at ems.sbi.co.in and msb.sbi.co.in